- Set-up high and low alarms and receive instant email alerts when temperatures become too hot or cold in the fridge or freezer.
- A Glycol-filled temperature probe is supplied with the product, which matches the temperature response of vaccines in storage, ensuring highly accurate and representative readings. The probe is replaceable and can be calibrated separately from the main device.
- The EL-WiFi-VACX stores data internally if it loses WiFi connection and automatically uploads it to the Cloud once reconnected.
- Use the EasyLog Cloud Apps for Android and Apple to easily set up your device and access your data anytime, anywhere.
- A high accuracy Glycol-filled temperature probe, traceable calibration certificate and a wall mounting bracket are included with the product.
More details, including Cloud subscription fees can be found here.
The EL-WiFi-VACX temperature data logger is suitable for a wide variety of applications. These include:
Watch how EasyLog Cloud works…
Annual Subscription fees
For your first EasyLog data logger there is no charge for the Cloud service (with 45 days of data storage). If you require more than 1 data logger, a subscription will be required.
The Professional EasyLog Cloud service includes:
- Unlimited data storage
- One to unlimited data loggers
- Multiple user accounts
- Advanced notifications
Cost per year
- Up to 5 data loggers: £70
- Up to 10 data loggers: £130
- Up to 20 data loggers: £245
- Up to 50 data loggers: £610
- Up to 100 data loggers: £1150
All prices exclude VAT. This is a selected list of examples. Prices for other quantities of data loggers is available on request.
Battery Life and Power Supply
A fully-charged battery will last over 6 months and can be recharged via a PC, a USB +5V wall adapter using the USB lead provided. It can also be permanently powered by a USB wall adapter. Readings may be affected while the internal battery is initially being charged. However, once charged, continued connection of the charger will have no effect.
The EL-WiFi-VACX vaccine monitoring data logger comes with a calibration certificate issued at 2 and 8°C. It typically takes around 2 weeks (Lascar UK and Asia customers) or 3 weeks (Lascar US customers) to calibrate this product, please place your order today and our sales team will then confirm the exact delivery date.
Click here to view a sample certificate.
|Measurement range (probe supplied)||-40 to +60°C (-40 to 140°F)|
|Measurement resolution||0.01°C (0.02°F)|
|Measurement accuracy (typical)||±0.1°C (-10 to +60°C) ±0.2°F (+14 to +140°F)|
|Measurement accuracy (maximum)||±0.6°C (-40 to +60°C) ±1.1°F (-40 to +140°F)|
|Operating temperature||-20 to +60°C (-4 to +140°F)|
|Logging rate||User selectable||between 10 seconds and 12 hours|
|Battery Life||> 6 months (Can be mains powered)|
|Calibration Certificate||Supplied at 2 and 8°C|
|IP rating||Logger IP42||Probe IP67|
|Dimensions||82 x 70 x 36 mm|